Wednesday 8 August 2012

" Well I never"


The other day when I was out shopping for haberdashery,  I noticed that the assistant was sorting out the dress patterns, then separating them from their sleeves. I enquired what she was doing, because I'm nosy like that.  She replied that they had received new patterns, and she had to get rid of the old ones.  She added they were not allowed to sell them and had to throw them away.!!!


 
How crazy is that, I thought I wasn't hearing her right.  What a waste. I still cant believe it.





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. That is such a shame. You have to wonder why they don't mark them down and try and sell them? It seems like such a terrible waste. What is this world coming to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy! At least give them to a charity. :0)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting, After all its whats blogging all about. Though I may not answerr all your comments I do appreciate and enjoy reading them all.
louise