Tuesday 26 March 2013

Dreaming of Sunshine

 Here at No. 23 I am planning and dreaming of warmer days.  No more obvious that my latest creation.  Gosh this was so quick and easy to make.  You will have to wait for a picture of me in it as today it is bitterly cold and dark and its trying desperately to snow,  Sadly readers I am not venturing out in a sleeveless dress for anyone.
OOh I love this fabric, and I think I am finally beginning to enjoy sewing with jersey.  Its very tropical and so summery and I cannot wait for warmer weather so I can enjoy it.  I made the red sleeveless version but added extra  length  for a dress.  

I even have enough fabric left to make something I have never made before in all my sewing years, my first bra, Kwik Sew 3594
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I love that fabric!!!! Lets hope the days warm up so we can see a snap of you in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise, you are very brave sewing with jersey, I can't get to grips with it which is a shame because you see such pretty fabrics in jersey.
    Wrap up warm and have a good Easter x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patty Its taken me over 30 years to embrace Jersey. I do so like tailoring and shaping and moulding non stretch fabrics.

      Delete
  3. Look forward to seeing you in your lovely creation!
    Happy Easter and keep warm!
    No additions for us...I wish,
    just thought the Mum looked very much like Bella,and how cute is that pup!!

    Bellaboo XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay warm! I'm sure this lovely floral print will look beautiful when your spring finally arrives :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting, After all its whats blogging all about. Though I may not answerr all your comments I do appreciate and enjoy reading them all.
louise